- What Information We Receive from You
You are not required to create an Accelium account to gain access to many areas of Accelium. If you do create an account, we ask for certain information to process your registration, including an email address and password. If you subscribe to a paid account, we request additional information, including your full name and payment method details.
We also ask for certain, limited demographic information, including your first name. We also allow you to select your preferences for training, language, and receiving email communications. If you sign in to Accelium using your Facebook or other third party credentials, we will use that service to authenticate you. We may also receive other information that you have agreed may be provided by that third party, such as your username, name, e-mail address, date of birth and gender. We receive this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in this Policy.
We may supplement the information you provide to us with additional information gathered from other sources, such as publicly available information.
In addition to the information you provide to us, when you use Accelium, you may automatically submit information about the computer, mobile device, or other devices you use to access Accelium and about how you use Accelium. For example, we receive data about the games you play and your performance in those games. We may also receive information such as your browser type, IP address, language, operating system, unique device identifier, the date and time of your visit, the pages you view and the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting Accelium. In some cases, we link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services and marketing we offer you.
From time to time, we use push notifications in our mobile applications to send you messages about Accelium or your account. You may opt out from receiving push notifications through your device settings. We do not access or track any location-based information from your mobile device.
The third-party analytics companies with whom we or our advertisers partner, including Google and Mixpanel , may place a unique cookie or utilize similar technologies on your browser in order to collect non-personal information about your visits to Accelium.
Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics tools to better understand the functionality of our mobile applications. These tools may record information about your usage, including how how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, and where the application was downloaded from. We may link the information recorded in analytics software to personal information you submit to us.
- How We Use Your Information at Accelium Group
We use your information to operate and provide you with Accelium. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Authenticating your login and processing your payments;
- Personalizing your Accelium experience and customizing your training program;
- Allowing you to monitor your performance and progress in Accelium, by, for example, presenting charts and graphs of your performance to you;
- Customizing and delivering information about our products and services by email;
- Providing customer support and sending confirmations about your account;
- Protecting our intellectual property or other rights; and
- Managing and improving our business, our games, and our training.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails by navigating to your account settings page or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email, but we reserve the right to email you to confirm transactions or to address account issues, such as when you make a purchase, or contact customer support.
We also reserve the right to use non-personal information (e.g., de-identified or aggregate data) for any purpose. For example, we show aggregate performance measures to users to allow them to evaluate their performance against other Accelium users.
- No Disclosure to Third Parties for Their Own Marketing Purposes
We believe in protecting your privacy, and therefore do not provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- When We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share your personal information only in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our corporate affiliates, such as entities under common ownership or control.
- Compliance with law and law enforcement requests, and protection of our rights.We may disclose your information when we have a good faith belief we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal mechanism. We may also disclose your information when we have a good faith belief that disclosure may prevent fraud and abuse of Accelium or its users or protect our property rights.
- We may disclose your information when we believe we have your consent to do so, such as when you contact customer support and ask us about your account, or when we have the consent of someone we believe is authorized to consent on behalf of you, such as the individual associated with the payment method for your account.
- Accessing, Reviewing, and Deleting Your Information
You may access, review, correct and delete your registration information through your Account Settings page. You may also access or delete the personal information we have collected about you by contacting us at the contact information listed below. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, if allowed by applicable laws, we reserve the right to impose certain requirements and restrictions on such requests, such as limiting our production of information to certain formats and not deleting information that is no longer identifiable. We will respond to your request to access in a reasonable timeframe, not longer than 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or we think you may return as a user, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Security of Personal Information
We have implemented and maintain reasonable security practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information. For example, when you enter sensitive information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we therefore cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, please contact us using the contact information below.
- Additional Information
- Links to third party websites.Our website includes links to other sites that may collect personal information, and whose privacy practices may differ from those of Accelium Group. We encourage you to review their privacy policies.
- Referrals and Contacts.We allow you to refer your friends and contacts to Accelium, either by manually entering their email addresses or by importing contacts from email accounts you have with third parties. If you choose to utilize these features, we’ll use and store the email addresses only for purposes of sending the invitation emails you have requested. Please note that we do not collect the username and password to your email accounts; the import features route you to the third party email provider to log in through their services.
- Social Media Widgets.Our website may include social media features, such as Facebook button. Such features may collect your IP address and information about the page you are visiting, and may set cookies to function properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the company providing them.
- Change Policy
- Contact Information
5 Bramley View,