Terms & Conditions
- Unless expressly indicated by Accelium Ireland and Accelium Group International Ltd. (“Accelium Group” or “we”), nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
- While we take every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, it remains “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. It may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Accelium Ireland and Accelium Group International Ltd. (“Accelium Group” or “we”) accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever as a result of any information contained here. We make no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on this website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained here. In no event shall xxx be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available here. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only.
- Accelium is not responsible for, and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of, the contents of any third party information included here. Always verify any information with these parties directly for yourself.
- We are also not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to other sites from this one are provided for your convenience only and if you chose to visit them it is undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Accelium, its employees or agents. Contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
- Accelium reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
- Any personal information you provide may be used by Accelium or our agents for client administration as defined by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003.
- Unless specifically indicated Accelium owns the copyright to, or valid license in, the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, names, logos, service marks trade and brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Accelium. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without our full prior written permission.
- This site is operated and controlled in Ireland and is governed by Irish and European law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws apply.
- Accelium is not responsible for any material submitted to the public by you (including news, blogs, social media posts, client portal, etc, or any other public area found on the website). That material is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Accelium and we reserve the right to remove it without notice if we feel that it may be designed to (including but not limited to):
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or third parties
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
- Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of our website and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network
- Violate any copyright, trade mark or other applicable Irish or international laws or intellectual property rights
- Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material intended to solicit business
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of Accelium as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice. All rights are reserved.